Do you feel that now is the time to implement search engine optimization (SEO) for your website?
Would you like to leverage the internet to have 100s to 1,000s of additional customers:
- Landing on your site before a competitor?
- Trusting your content as an expert opinion?
- Giving you direct contact for more information?
If this is the case, you’re going to benefit significantly from these free SEO tips.
Professional search engine optimization comes at a heavy price, however the amateur can be effective with the SEO tips provided throughout this article. This information is meant for entrepreneurs, marketers, managers, and small business who would like to benefit from free SEO rather than spending thousands of dollars.
Upon completion of this article, you will be able to implement these SEO strategies on your website immediately in a step-by-step fashion. 구글광고대행
These free seo tips encompass the fundamentals of boosting page ranking, and even the experienced internet marketer will probably benefit from the following information.
Free SEO Tip #1: Definition of a Keyword
Keyword [kee-wurd] n. – the words that your audiences will most likely input into a search engine
Newbie tip: Since “keywords” are the words that people search for in Google, each page should target a set of “keywords” most relevant to their product or service
Examples: If you’re a local home remodeler, a target keyword for you may be “kitchen remodeling annapolis” – if you’re a computer repair shop, a target keyword may be “laptop repair maryland”
Every business has a set of target keywords. The website should reflect each keyword on an individual basis, dedicating an optimized page for each one of them.
Free SEO Tip #2: Choosing the Best Keywords
In the industry, we refer to the activity described here as “keyword research” which is short for the process that best identifies the web real-estate a business will want to go after.
Here are some free SEO tips for performing “keyword research”:
- Go to Google and perform a search for “Google Keyword Tool”
- After a brief brainstorm, input your suspected keywords into the tool. Avoid using geography, so if you are a small business consultant in Baltimore then just type “small business consultant”.
- The tool will return a list of related keywords and how often each is searched for on a monthly basis.
- A great keyword has a combination of relevancy and search volume. The volume is provided for us generously by Google. The relevancy, however, requires the human element.
- Select 5-10 of the keywords with the most relevancy and highest search volume. You are now ready for the next step.